Sino Legend (China) Chemical Co. Ltd was founded in China in 2005 by Hongkong Sino Legend Group Limited. The manufacturing site is located in the Yangtze International Chemical Industrial Park of Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, occupying 65,000 square meters land. With the initial investment of 50 million US dollars and a capacity of producing
- para-tert butyl phenol based tackifying resinsˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ 15000MT
- para- tert octyl phenol based tackifying resinsˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ 25000MT
- resorcinol formaldehyde bonding resinsˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ10000MT
- other phenolic resinsˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ10000MT
the company is now the largest rubber and tire resin manufacturer in Asia
- A world-class R&D team consists of internationally recognized chemists in the field of resin products development and some of the top scientists in the chemical industry in China.
- More than 80 talented employees guided by managers and executives with decades of experience, a history of success, and a combination of business acumen with technical savvy.
- Cutting edge R&D equipment, manufacturing facilities and automatic control systems engineered by the world leading companies such as Thermo Electron, Waters, ShimadzuŁ¬Agilent Technology and Mettler Toledo etc.
- Highly experienced quality control professionals with the state-of-the-art testing instruments to ensure the supreme quality of our products throughout every step of the manufacturing process.
- A strong customer-oriented team of support engineers with many years of experience in the rubber & tire resin industry to ensure the continuous flow of technical information and superior customer support.